What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you complete (online) our booking or enquiry forms we collect information such as e-mail address, postal address and telephone number to provide you with appropriate menus and quotations for the services Bokkie provides.
- Unless specified we may from time to time use the information we gather to inform you of special events, services, and improvements in the web site information. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com telling us so.
How does Bokkie, protect customer information?
- When information is collected we follow strict guidelines for the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in accordance with the rules of the UK Data Protection Act.
Will Bokkie, disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- Bokkie will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site for internal purposes only. You can at any time request us not to use your information for mailings of any kind by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Remove from Mailing List” in the subject line.
Updating our Policy
Tell Us What You Think
- Bokkie welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating FEEDBACK in the subject line.